In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Lost & Found Australia Terms and Conditions:
The pets and items listed on this website are not physically in our office.
This is a service to help re-unite pets and items with their owners. We have the right to ban any user who does not comply with the Code and Conduct outlined below.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by the Lost & Found users or guarantee a match will be made.
There is always a risk associated with meeting a stranger.
Lost & Found users are solely responsible for their own safety and interaction with any other users of this service.
By using our website, users do so at their own risk and agree that the Lost & Found Australia should not be held liable for inaccuracies posted by users or any direct or indirect harm arising from the use of the service.
Lost & Found Australia Code of Conduct:
Becoming a Lost And Found Australia user means that you agree to the following Code of Conduct:
- To actively maintain a listing of your Lost & Found account.
- To give truthful information about the pets/items description, to the best of you knowledge and to remove pets/items no longer looking for their owner.
- To post only Lost & Found pets/items, not pets/items for sale.
- To return pets/items to their owners when provided with proof.
- To reply to questions from the public in a timely and respectful manner, without requiring an upfront fee or application process.
- To reply to questions from Lost & Found webmaster/staff in a timely and respectful manner.
- You warrant that you do not have any violations or crimes or other convictions that prohibit you from using the internet or social media sites.
- You agree that deviation from the Code of Conduct or Terms and Conditions may be grounds for my removal from lostandfound.com.au
- You agree to publish your contact details, address and phone on our website